”Thank you. You guys are just standing up because you feel bad that I fell and that’s really embarrassing but thank you. This is nuts. Thank you to the Academy and thank you to the women this year. You were so magnificent and so inspiring and not just those of you in my category. And it’s been so amazing getting to know you and you’ve been so nice and you’ve made this experience unforgettable. And thank you to the best producing team: Bruce, Donna, Jon and to my team at CAA and IDPR. And Bradley, and our entire cast: Chris, Jacki, Bob and our crew. My family. Happy birthday, Emmanuelle. Thank you so much. Thanks.”
you’re too perfect to be real: JENNIFER LAWRENCE.
"I worry that everybody will think I am really annoying and just want me to shut up. Which would make so much sense because I annoy myself."
people are actually saying that jennifer lawrence leaked those photos herself to get more attention yes because one of the most famous actress right now who is an academy award winner, loved by the media, and is the lead actress in one of the biggest franchise really needs to do that to get attention i mean we are talking about a woman here who cut her hair and everyone who had the cnn app got the news alert for it like how stupid and hateful can you get
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
Well if I could imagine it I’d be able to wake up and my alarm wouldn’t go off, and I would wake up really late and um… I could go on a walk and I wouldn’t wear a hat and I wouldn’t wear sunglasses and I could walk and make eye contact with whoever I wanted and smile and get my own coffee.
American actress, age 24 , 3 Academy award nominations, one Academy award win,other 97 nominations and 99 wins.
She’s beautiful, intelligent, funny and an amazing human being
Some leaked photos ,won’t make me think less of her!
People really need to stop retweeting, repostng and rebloging them, cause it’s disrespectful.
To the person who hacked her iCloud and invaded her personal space: You are disgusting, sir! What you did is sad and gross and outrageous. And there’s no excuse for it. I just hope that someone’s gonna report your posts and take the pictures down!
To Jennifer Lawrence: Jen, I know it’s hard for you right now, but it will pass. Just breathe and don’t let them get to you. There are so many people that love you out there. It’s gonna be okay * hug her in my mind*
- A spokesperson for Jennifer Lawrence has issued the following statement to Just Jared.
DO NOT REBLOG AND/OR PROMOTE JENNIFER LAWRENCE’S LEAKED PHOTOS.
SHE DID NOT RELEASE THEM.
THIS IS AN INVASION OF HER PERSONAL LIFE.
HELP MAINTAIN JEN’S DIGNITY AND HER PROFESSIONALISM AND DO. NOT. REBLOG. THE. LEAKED. PHOTOS. OF. HER.
Stand by Jennifer to help show our support.
We will not be posting/reblogging/discussing/answering any questions about Jennifer’s personal photos.
Whoever hacked them hopefully gets what they deserve. That is a horrible thing to do to somebody.
Enjoy the rest of your day. :)